- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
2 storey townhouse in an elegant area, a single attached garage, in Callingwood North, backing onto a nice park area. 3 bright bedrooms upstairs, spacious facing south sunny living room and a finished basement offers family room and lots of storage place. Newer windows, patio doors, garage door. The back yard is very quiet and peaceful. One can really enjoy the natural beauty and the South facing sun exposure allows for plenty of sun. There are many tall trees and the landscaping is beautiful. You can listen to the birds and squirrels. The location 2 minutes? drive to Whitemud Drive and close to Anthony Henday which provides good access to destinations on the south side, including: Fort Edmonton Park, the University of Alberta, Southgate mall. Close to West Edmonton Mall, very nice beautiful library ,YMCA, recreation center ,Callingwood shopping center etc. Callingwood Elementary Public School, and a few high school nearby.Brochure
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network