- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This immaculate, professionally-designed apartment condo with a private deck invites comfort and exudes modern elegance. With 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, generous living space and stylish finishes, you'll enjoy a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining. The master bedroom, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite, ensures parents have a private space where they can enjoy the view. You'll also love the convenience of your own parking stall, and a great neighborhood near it all with the LRT, great shops, bars and restaurants minutes away. Other special highlights include an in suite laundry, stove, fridge, and dishwasher.Brochure
Courtesy of Tammy Machado
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network