- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The redevelopment lot you’ve been waiting for is finally for sale! Located on the corner of 92 Ave and 153 Street this property is nestled in the heart of Sherwood. Easy access to main roads like 149 Street and 156 Street getting Downtown or on the Whitemud will be quick! The future Valley LRT will also make getting around the City a cinch. If redevelopment isn't in your plan, the house that is currently on the property has 2 bedrooms, an updated kitchen and hardwood floors. With all of the yard space you can grow the garden of your dreams. This property is priced to sell!
Courtesy of Michelle Patterson Nipp
Brokerage: Maxwell Challenge Realty