- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this immaculate bi-level in the growing community of Cy Becker. This Sterling built home offers 1568 sqft of functional elegance & style. Once in the entrance you will find that from here you have access to the double attached garage, laundry room, basement & the main level of the home. As you make your way to the main area you will notice beautiful hardwood floors & vaulted ceilings throughout the open concept area making up the dining room, computer nook, kitchen & family room. The kitchen is complete with quartz counters, newer appliances, corner pantry & plenty of cupboard space. Staying warm & cozy in the open family room will be easy with an impressive gas fireplace. Just off this area are doors leading to a massive deck, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing! You will also find a 2pc guest bath and the master bedroom which has it's own 4pc ensuite on this level. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are on the upper level with another seperate 4pc bathroom. This home is waiting for you!
Courtesy of Adrian Michelutti
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals