- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Creekwood Landing Phase I. Why Rent when you can Own for Less Money. This 2 Bedroom and 2 bath (City Vibe II plan), offers a Modern Open concept living space, Large area off Kithcen for Pantry and Storage. Master walk in closet and Ensuite off Master. Upgrades include: Dark Carmel Real Wood Kitchen Cabinets, Granite Countertops (Kitchen and Bath), Stainless Steel Appliances and In suite laundry. This unit will not last, other sizes and styles to choose from based on your needs. Price includes Gst.
Courtesy of Justin Vega
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City