- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Expect to be impressed the minute you walk up to this 2217 Sq. Ft. 2 storey in Griesbach. The yard is meticulously maintained and features stone walk ways, custom water features in the front and back yard, planters, lovely trees, planters and an all weather vinyl deck to sit and admire it all on. Park your car in the double detached garage. Inside this air conditioned house you will find a bright kitchen with island open to the family room with cozy gas fireplace and large dinette area, formal dining room, 2 piece bath, and laundry. Upstairs there's a bonus room, master bedroom with 5 piece ensuite with separate shower, 2 more good sized bedrooms, & additional 4 piece bath. Many bright windows and 3 dormers on the upper level give this home an additional feel of spaciousness. The basement is unfinished and waiting for your personal touch. This house would be a great place to call HOME so START PACKING! You will not be disappointed.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kimberly LeClair
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite