- Building Type:
- Single Wide Mobile Home
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Easy ownership for this affordable and well located mobile in Maple Ridge Mobile Home Park on 17 Street. This Glen River Mobile has 2 bedrooms, a main bathroom and laundry with a spacious fenced yard with 4 storage sheds for lots of storage and a firepit in the south facing side yard and an attached deck. Make this your new home in a friendly family oriented community.
Courtesy of Treva Annette
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City