- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Significantly reduced for a quick sale. Immediate possession. Situated in the popular Capilano community, this well-maintained home would be perfect for a young & growing family, or any discerning purchaser. The main floor living room & dining area lead through to the kitchen with a sliding door out to the gazebo. A good-sized master bedroom with a sliding door off to the deck, a second bedroom & family bathroom complete the picture. The basement is fully developed & provides a further 3 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry room, cold storage & there is a wonderful cedar sauna. Outside you will enjoy gorgeous mature landscaping & large trees. Of special note is the double heated garage that features a water hook up. Comes with all AC, appliances, window coverings where installed, built in vac & second furnace. Just minutes to the river valley trail system, cross country skiing, public transport, schools & shopping. This home has so much to offer. Visit REALTORS web site for additional information on this listing.