- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A beautiful home on a quiet street is waiting for you to move in and make it yours! A charming 4-level split home, with great curb appeal invites you inside where a spacious foyer greets you with marble tiled flooring and charming French doors that lead you through to the lvrm where beautiful hardwood floors flow through to the dining room before heading into your kitchen. Your chef-inspired kitchen will offer you an abundance of counter (corian) space and its modern styled cabinets provide you with plenty of storage! Your lower level will provide you with access to a 3pc bathroom, and 2 spacious bedrooms, before you head downstairs to your bsment w/ a large rec room, and plenty of storage in the utility room and crawl space. Head to the upper level where you'll love having a large 4pc bathroom, and either of two spacious bedrooms to rest and unwind at the end of a large day! This home also offers a secluded rear yard where a large cedar deck, patio w/fire pit are surrounded by lush shrubs and trees!Brochure
Courtesy of John Mattiello
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite