- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this "One of a Kind Gem" CUSTOM BUILT/CAIFORNIA DESIGN HOME in PREMIER HIGHLANDS AREA! Built to Appreciate and Maximize the Breathtaking RIVER VALLEY VIEW By Placing the L/R, M Bedroom , Kitchen and D/R UPSTAIRS W/Patio Doors Leading to 2 MASSIVE ROOFTOP DECKS! As you Walk Up to the Front Entrance, Notice the SPANISH STYLE COVERED VERANDA & Front Balcony Over Looking Beautifully Landscaped Yard. This UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Home Has Been METICULOUSLY UPGRADED Over the Years. Which Include, S/S Appliances. Air Cond. Central Vac. Limestone & Brazilian Teak Hardwood Flooring. Dual H/E Furnaces. Roof Replacement(Tar&Gravel to Membrane). Main FL Bath & Steam Shower. Full Kitchen Reno- Granite, Integrated Dish Drawers & Cherry Cabinets. Windows & Doors W/ Double & Triple Pane. Exterior Roller Shutters. 2 Sided Gas F/P... & More! Quick Trip Downtown, Walk to Bus and School. Wonderful Tree Lined Street Steps Away From ADA BLVD & River Valley Trails. Try The Grapes Strait Off the Vine, South side of the House!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Nick Jomha
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris