- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
DON'T MISS OUT ... on this fully renovated 1600 sq. ft. bungalow in a quiet and established Ormsby neighbourhood. An extensive and tasteful renovation that includes brand new HE gas furnace, hot water tank, roof (shingles), driveway, front and back decks, windows, landscaping, floors, Black Stainless appliances and much, much more. A tech-lovers dream, this SMART HOME combines a 2017 level of luxury and control (from any smartphone tablet) with the comfort and charm of an older neighbourhood. Home is wired for Gigabit Ethernet (4K ready) for all your streaming needs. New Dream Kitchen with Farmhouse sink, 36" gas cooktop, concrete counters, 3-zone double wall oven. Too many more features to list! 2 blocks to school, 2 minutes to west Henday and minutes from WEM.
Courtesy of Brian Macdonald
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate