- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This stunning 2 storey is located on a quiet crescent and backs onto the large park and playground area of the River Valley community of Cameron Heights. This bright and open home has an upgraded and modern kitchen. The abundance of windows and 9 foot ceilings give the home a great feel. The home has a 3 bedrooms upstairs including the master with its luxurious master ensuite. The basement is fully finished. A great home and a great location.
Courtesy of Aaron Fehlauer
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence