- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This ORIGINAL OWNER home in Aldergrove is ready for a new family! This spacious bungalow has close to 4,000sqft of developed living space and can easily be set up for a self contained IN-LAW suite in the basement with its own separate entrance. This home is highlighted with many upgrades such as newer shingles & soffits, capped windows, newer hot water tank, newer appliances, rich walnut cabinetry, four spacious living rooms, double drywalled main floor, large master bedroom (16x14), private backyard with mature manicured trees, iron gazebo, oversized garage (25x28) an extra large driveway with TONS of parking and extensive concrete & brick work make this home shine. A home like this rarely comes on the market and pride of ownership radiates with every step You take.Brochure
Courtesy of Tanner Hawryluk
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate