- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this charming 1953 Golden Homes built bungalow on a quiet tree lined street in desirable Holyrood nestled on spacious 55.4' x 119.75' corner lot with a landscaped "street island" out front for more privacy. South facing backyard is fenced with country-style white PVC rail fence. Yes, you can grow your own fresh vegetables next season in the garden if desired! This 922 sq ft home has 3 bedrooms up, eat-in style oak kitchen and a developed basement with family room featuring a stand-up "Cowboy" bar where you can still select your choice of flooring. There is also a handy home office/den, a generous storage area, a music room area and an "old school" style cold room under the stairs where you can store your preserves and harvest from the garden! Large single garage is 24.5' x 14.5' with carport 16' x 10.8' that offers excellent parking and a huge storage area too! Upgrades include: new shingles in 2017, new 27' driveway 2013, new fence 2014 and gorgeous laminate flooring in lovely living room.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Bruce Weiss
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence