- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PRICE REDUCED!Very spacious family home with 4 bedrooms in a family friendly neighbourhood of Glenridding. Main floor features a supreme kitchen with espresso full height shaker cabinets,glass doors,crown molding,double wide fridge,gas counter stove,built in oven.Oversized living area with coffered ceiling & Napoleon linear fireplace.Full bathroom,laundry,den with french doors & separate entrance will complete main level.The upper level with 4 bedrooms & two 4pc bath and masterbedroom with 5pc ensuite bath is perfect for a family or guests in a visit.There are no rear neighbours, double attached garage will accommodate all you needs.This property is close to all amenities including ponds,park,schools,shopping & freeway.
Courtesy of Jaswinder Longowal
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate