- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
EMBRACED in A WARM HUG...is how you'll feel when you walk through the front door of this exceptionally well cared for Queen Mary Park home. Upgrades over the years have included new shingles, vinyl siding, windows/exterior capping, electrical, new hot water tank, main floor kitchen with oak cabinets, and newer appliances (including 2 stoves and 3 refrigerators). This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home can be used as either 1 OR 2 separate living areas. Currently one of the main floor bedrooms is being used as a formal dining room. NOTE: there is original hardwood under the carpet on the main floor (see exposed hardwood in dining room). The basement (potential mother-in-law suite) has a separate entrance, second kitchen, common area laundry, cold storage room, and one of the 2 basement bedrooms could be used as a family room. Need RV PARKING?...this huge 47' x 154' lot boasts RV parking in the rear yard. Located close to NAIT, MacEwan, shopping, the LRT, R/A hospital, downtown and transportation to U of A .Brochure
Courtesy of Jen Liviniuk
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate