- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This cute 2 bedroom 800 sqft bungalow on a street with beautiful character homes is available! Recently this home has had some major upgrades: high efficiency furnace, hot water tank, central air conditioning, vinyl windows, roof, sewer lines and the plumbing and electrical have been updated too! The living, dining and kitchen have laminate flooring with both bedrooms boasting the original hardwood. The kitchen has been renovated with a gas stove and waterline to fridge. The heated porch off the back of the house has been great for storage or a bright plant/green house. The lot is zoned RF3 with a beautiful west facing back yard. Featuring a vine producing GRAPES on the pergola for your little Tuscany Oasis that has to be seen to be appreciated! Vegetable gardens, a 12x12 shed and and single garage (with door opener), round out the back yard. This home is a 20 minute walk to NAIT, Kingsway Mall, Safeway and many restaurants.
Courtesy of Kristi Robertson
Brokerage: Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd