- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this 1.5 storey home in desirable neighborhood of Belle Rive! Feature includes 4+1 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, vaulted ceiling, and white kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops. This home offers a family room with gas fire place as well as a large living room with a formal dining room that leads to a large deck. Upstairs is completed with a large master bedroom, 5 piece ensuite & a walk in closet along with 2 other bedrooms and another 5 piece bathroom. Basement is partially finished.