- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WOW WOW, this 4 bedroom plus den turn-key home is ready to be enjoyed and is renovated from exterior to interior. This home is centrally located with reno’s galore. New Hardy exterior, newer roof, soffit facia, eavestroughs , windows , maintenance free front and back deck, garage door and opener system. Main floor inside has been renovated to the max with high end hardwood, new kitchen and appliances with quartz countertops, new bathroom with tile shower surround and top line floors. Downstairs has new carpets, freshly painted, newer furnace and hot water tank, newer 3 piece bath with oversized shower. This is a MUST SEE SHOWS A 10/10.
Courtesy of Afiz Bharmal
Brokerage: Maxwell Progressive