- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- Hillside Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FORMER ACE LANGE SHOWHOME in "The Cascades of Ambleside". Excellent curb appeal w/ full stone front exterior. Facing an enormous park of rolling greens & backing onto the gorgeous Ambleside Stormwater Lakes w/ commanding panoramic views. Loaded w/ luxurious features such as 8 foot doors, Solatubes, hardwood flooring, 10 foot ceilings on main floor & in-floor heating on walkout level. Numerous large windows throughout. No snow to shovel and no grass to cut (HOA takes care of that.) Main floor boasts an inviting den w/ double french doors & wainscotting, gourmet kitchen w/ ample two-tone maple cabinets & elegantly appointed granite countertops, bright & cheery dining area, cozy great room w/ stone feature walled fireplace, & door onto beautiful balcony. Huge master retreat w/ a lavish 5 pc. ensuite & walk-in closet. Conveniently located powder room & expansive laundry area. Lower level features an entertaining-sized family room, exercise room w/ cork flooring, two more spacious bedrooms & a full bath. A 10!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Francis Fan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre