- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Bisset Bay. This beautiful executive townhome is sure to impress! Large galley kitchen offers a multitude of cabinets for storage, huge pantry, lots of counter space and an eating bar. Off the kitchen is an office nook. Open large living room boasts a corner gas fireplace and a large bay window for lots of natural sunlight. The dining room opens to a gorgeous south facing patio and quiet green space. The upper levels offers a master bedroom with a 3pc ensuite and his/her closets. Additional second bedroom and a bonus room loft space open to below. It is a great area for a den/office or another tv room. Upper level main bathroom has a jacuzzi tub. New hot water tank, and a double attached garage with attic storage. Close to schools, shopping, and public transportation. A truly fantastic opportunity to own this townhome!
Courtesy of Charlene King
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate