- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Come on Down - The Price is RIGHT! Great Value in this 3 Bed/2 Bath Home and All Maintenance has been kept up so there is not much to do except put your own stamp on your New Home. Improvements Done - Furnace & Electrical 2002, Windows-2004, Heated Garage-2005, Roof-2007, Plumbing & Sump Pump-2011, Kitchen-2012, Central Air-2014, Bathroom-2015, HWT-2015. The Dovercourt Community is very active and has had the Streets and Sidewalks redone about 5 years ago and there is a Community Garden & Sprinkler Park to enjoy in the Summer. This home is located on a Street with Long Term Residents and is very Quiet, so you can enjoy your New Home & Lovely Yard to the Maximum. PRICE JUST REDUCED After Only 1 Week - What a Deal!
Courtesy of Carol Ann Gibbons
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris