- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nice 2 storey 1140 sqft home located in Kiniski Gardens. On the main level there is a bright living room with a bay window, kitchen, dining room and 2pc bathroom. The second level has the master bedroom, two additional bedrooms and a 4pc bathroom. The laundry/storage room is located in the partially finished basement. The fully fenced backyard has a deck off the kitchen, a shed and gravel parking pad located off the laneway. Home has been freshly painted and has had newer windows and shingles installed.
Courtesy of Morgan Moen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate