- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
"They don't build them like they used to” We have all heard that saying hundreds of times! Well this is the perfect mix of old style construction with solid bones and a huge back yard yet it has all the amenities and features of a newer home. Starting off with all brand new flooring throughout, paint, faucets, light fixtures and the list goes on. This 4 level split is sure to impress you once you walk into the home. With a total of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living rooms, 2 dining areas and a super bright kitchen this home has tons of room for a growing family. The best part of this home is its location and proximity to all amenities, located in the heart of the community which has access to walking paths, a large central park, and oh don’t forget the MASSIVE oasis like back yard.
Courtesy of Wally Karout
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty