- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Gorgeous bilevel in Ozerna, offering plenty of room for the family and flooded with natural light! Situated on a large lot, the home boasts over 3,200 of living space with 5 beds and 3.5 baths, a TRIPLE HEATED garage, and a huge aggregate concrete driveway. Beautiful open concept floor plan with a spacious living/dining room; a family room; a large kitchen with tons of cabinets & counter space; and an eat-in nook that opens to a maintenance free deck & a southwest facing backyard. Two good size bedrooms and 1.5 baths complete the main floor. Huge Master suite on upper level w a large walk-in closet, and a 5-piece ensuite w jacuzzi tub. Beautifully finished basement with IN-FLOOR HEATING, massive entertainment room, lovely fireplace, wet bar/kitchenette, 2 large bedrooms and a full bath. Vaulted ceilings, bay windows, arches, gleaming oak hardwood, built-in speakers, and more extras. A few-minute walk to beautiful Ozerna Lake, parks and school. Your family will be very happy living here!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Samia Seifeddine
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty