- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS OR INVESTORS ALERT! Move into this wonderful 1500 Sq Ft home with a basement suite with a full kitchen and separate entrance! Upstairs find three roomy bedrooms, 2.5 bath and tons of living space. Open concept spacious living room and dining area feature a spiral staircase and vaulted ceilings. Step into the kitchen and find massive windows letting in loads of natural light and sunshine. Main level is completed with a sunken family room with a natural brick fireplace. Walk downstairs where you'll find a one-bedroom, one-bath basement suite with a full kitchen, separate entrance and separate washer/dryer hookups. This home is perfect for someone wanting help with the mortgage! Backyard has a big deck and private, treed backyard. Single car garage attached. Close to amenities and major transportation this house has it all. Priced to sell and immediate possession available!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Matthew Unrau
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite