- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Tweddle Place and this beautiful 1983 sq. foot two storey split with a double attached garage. Priced to sell and located on a quite street, it is well maintained by the current original owners. Inviting entrance leads to a large living room and formal dining room. Next is a sunny open kitchen with dinette and main floor family room with woodburning fireplace. Patio doors off the family room leads to a raised concrete deck. Kitchen, dinette and family room all overlook a well landscaped back yard. The second level has a self-lighting walk-in linen closet and 4 bedrooms with 2 full baths including a 3 piece ensuite off the king sized master. The full basement is undeveloped so no old panelling to rip out before adding your own plans for this great space. Extras include double doors on garage, all appliances, vacuum system, roll shutters and great neighbors. This move-in ready, family home, is close to schools, parks,trails, recreation center, shopping and transit.
Courtesy of Don Sutton
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited