- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Looking for an upgraded home with 3 levels above Grade & that offers an Amazing Chef's kitchen complete with Gorgeous Granite Counters? This home design has 3 Beds & 1 1/2 baths & boasts Great a floor plan. Enjoy the huge windows & vaulted ceilings to live comfortably in amazing natural light by day & romantic ambiance by WOOD FIREPLACE by night! Also makes a fantastic first home with this price! Enjoy lounging, go out for dining, shopping, & off to work you go! The master is large enough for a KING set, an en-suite bath design, glass hand rails on all of the stairs, hardwood throughout the main & lower floor with a "walk out 3rd level" onto the deck & yard with a quiet & relaxing feel of the trees & firepit area. Lots of parking on this corner lot design for all your guests, plus parking pad in back, & not to forget the potential to finish the basement level into another bedroom or just enjoy the space & workbench right in the basement design as it is. Why wait? Best Christmas present ever!
Courtesy of Chris Miller
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate