- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Location is Incredible. This 2066sq. ft. 5 bedroom s and 4 bathrooms home that is nestled right in the corner of a Schoolyard / Park area of Dechene is the best Family house you will find. Your children can walk out the back gate and you can watch them walk to the school, or the older children as they walk to the transit stop to get a ride to University, it all works. Stunning home offers OPEN CONCEPT MAIN FLOOR w/9' ceilings hardwood floors.There are so many features in this house you have to come and see it to appreciate all that it offers. The Yard is an Oasis of Landscaping Beauty. A fully finished home, masterful GOURMET KITCHEN w/Huge centre island c/w eating bar, corner pantry and upgraded S/S appliances, main floor laundry, elegant office, family areas galore will suit everyone. Large lower family room w/fireplace, 4 piece bathroom, 5th bedroom and plenty of storage space. A pristine home that boasts a huge Pride of Ownership that is Such a Rare find. Schools, Shopping, Transit, and the Henday.
Courtesy of John Ryan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate