- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this 1800 sq ft two story house built in the desirable Cumberland Area main floor offers living room , kitchen offers lots of cabinet and pantry , dinning area, laundry , large back yard upstairs bonus room, master bedroom with ensuite ,2 bedrooms and one full bath, basement one bedroom, rec room.
Courtesy of Amit Duggal
Brokerage: Century 21 Signature Realty