- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 2,007 sq.ft up-scale home with 9 ft. ceilings on main floor. Fantastic home for the family or entertaining. Wide open great room BRIGHT floor plan with hardwood floors, big windows. Kitchen has granite counter tops and tile back splash, large island, pantry and will come with all the appliances. Handy main floor laundry and a 2 pce bath. Extra large 15x13 ft Master Bedroom has a nice arched entry to the en suite bath, jet tub, separate shower, walk-in closet. 2 more good sized bedrooms and a spacious bonus room. Neighbourhood is close to Shopping, Transportation, walking trials. Venice -2016 Essentials Model. NOTE 3 PICTURES ARE OF SAME SHOW-HOME PLAN FINISHED HOMEBrochure
Courtesy of Edward Zrubak
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate