- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FEELS LIKE HOME to me is this fantastic family home in a beautiful Cameron Heights cul-de-sac. Close to nature & the beautiful pond. Stunning open plan & contemporary designs w/ numerous upgrades & built-ins that would usually be found in more expensive homes. Main floor boasts an inviting foyer w/ 2 storey high ceiling & big window. Conveniently located den/flex room/dining room by the front. Gourmet kitchen w/ ample cabinets, huge island, elegant quartz countertops, walk-through pantry, laundry area, powder room. Sunny & bright eating nook overlooking the private fenced yard. Entertaining sized great room w/ soaring ceilings, large windows & a gas fireplace. Open stairwell leading to upstairs that features a cozy bonus room, king-sized master retreat w/ a lavish 5 pc. jacuzzi ensuite & walk-in closet. 2 more good-sized bedrooms & a main bath. Low maintenance back yard has a nice patio. Close to all amenities such as shopping, transportation, parks & ravines, with easy access onto Henday & Highway 2.Brochure
Courtesy of Francis Fan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre