- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stunning 2188 sq. ft. 2-storey in the family friendly community of Chambery. The gourmet kitchen features espresso maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances, a large island and granite countertops. Wainscotting detail and crown moulding in the dining nook, which is open to the kitchen and spacious living room. Hardwood stairs with oak railing and iron spindles lead to the 2nd floor where you'll find a bonus room, master bedroom with a 5 pc. ensuite and 2 more bedrooms. The fully finished basement features a huge family room, wall to wall wet-bar, a 4th bedroom and a 3 pc. bathroom. UPGRADES throughout, include: central A/C, upgraded lighting package, maintenance free deck, stucco/stone exterior and exposed aggregate driveway, and much more!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Neil Rouse
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals