- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic location on prestigious University Avenue RIGHT ACROSS Rollie Miles Athletic Field! Zoned RA7- great potential for your next infill/redevelopment project! Charming bungalow home features TWO bedrooms up and ONE bedroom down. Main floor features large living room, dining room, updated kitchen with a cute eating nook. A large family in lower level and basement is partially finished with one more bedroom and a half bath. Newer windows. Great access to all amenities including schools, parks, public transit shopping, restaurants & entertainment.
Courtesy of Fan Yang
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty