- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
STUNNING & Brand New. Approximately 2900 Square Feet, 2 Storey Home in McConnachie - Beautiful, Functional, Family Home has a total of 8 Bedrooms and 5 Full Bathrooms. This Unique Home has a Practical Open Floorplan, Fully Finished Basement with Second Kitchen & Separate Entrance, 3 Generous Bedrooms, Full Bathroom, and Second Laundry Area. The Master Ensuite has a Massive Jacuzzi Tub, His/Hers Sinks, as well as a Spacious Walk-In Closet. The Living Room has a Vaulted Ceiling with Beautiful Chandelier and Custom Painted Decorative Wall. The Family Room has an Electric Fireplace next to the Gorgeous Kitchen with Massive Pantry. New Appliances, Quartz Countertops throughout the Kitchen and Bathrooms. 2nd Floor Laundry Room with Sink, Double Attached Garage, Extended Concrete Driveway - What more could you want in a home? See realtors website for more photos on this OUTSTANDING HOME!Brochure
Courtesy of Rachel Shifren
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate