- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great family home near schools, amenities and soon to be LRT! This sunny bi-level has a large foyer, big living room and an ideal floor plan with 3+1 Bedrooms and 3 newly renovated bathrooms! Private backyard has many mature trees, huge two tier deck with a hot tub for you and your family to enjoy. Detached, oversized 2 car garage has space galore for all your toys! Top it all off with a large lot, cul de sac location and great neighbourhood!
Courtesy of Gillian Kirkland
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group