- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Lovely 2 story in Haddow/Riverbend with original owners. Walk thru the front door and you will love the vaulted entryway which allows natural light to pour into a spacious LR/Flex room. Open concept kitchen with maple cabinetry, corner pantry, centre island, and newer hardwood floors throughout the entire main floor. Large Family room off of kitchen features gas fireplace and 2 large floor to ceiling windows. Main floor also includes 2 piece bathroom as well as a large separate laundry room. Large master bedroom on upper level has walk-in closet and 3 piece ensuite. 2 additional bedrooms and another 3 piece bathroom complete this level. The basement is fully finished with office area, large storage room, and open recreational area for all to enjoy. Enjoy the outdoors with this large, meticulously landscaped and private yard, complete with aggregate patio. Close to Riverbend shopping centBrochure
Courtesy of Som Sitthammavong
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network