- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Opportunity to purchase in a very good location; Located in a quiet tree lined crescent, this home is situated on a very large lot. With a fenced west facing back yard, there is an over sized single garage and plenty of light. MASSIVE LOT is approximately 48 feet wide x 140 feet deep. Walk to AURORA PRIVATE SCHOOL and St. Pius Catholic Elementary. Upgrades include hardwood on main floor, custom kitchen cabinets, beautiful square slate tiles. Downstairs features two bedrooms, den, laundry room and ensuite for the master bedroom Rear entrance; very suiteable! 8 foot downstairs ceilings make this ideal to add a second suite. There is an oversize single garage. Also, an oversize single garage.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Peter Taylor
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate