- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nestled in the beautiful community of Laurel Green. Fully finished, ready to move in. Central A/C, Central Vac., Fully landscaped, SEPARATE ENTRANCE to the basement. Basement is more than 70% complete. Fully upgraded open to below living room and Family room. Main floor has a full washroom attached to the den/bedroom. Main floor laundry. Kitchen upgraded to the max with extras like Garburator. The drop ceilings with lots of pot lights and big windows for natural light. The spacious three bedrooms upstairs come with big closets and closet organizers. The master comes with a huge walk in and 4pc ensuite. Granite Through out the house, Audio/video system all done and ready to go.
Courtesy of Namandeep Kular
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate