- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this beautiful 2200 Sq Ft masterpiece in the desirable community of Walker. Step inside and be greeted with beautiful dark hardwood. Continue your tour into the open concept living room and kitchen where you'll find matching dark cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. With a separate dining room for entertaining, you'll love having friends over. Take your guests outside where you'll find a roomy composite deck and enjoy the sun all night long with the west-facing backyard. Walk upstairs lay back and relax in the massive bonus room with vaulted ceilings. When you're finished for the night retire to the master bedroom where you'll find double doors, a huge walk-in closet and a 5 piece ensuite with a built-in tub for those cold winter nights. To top it all off this house in just minutes away from Ellerslie Road and the Anthony Henday making it quick and easy to get anywhere in the city. This one won't last long!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Matthew Unrau
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite