- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to your city oasis! Situated in Jamieson Place on a quiet crescent, steps to the park, walking distance to schools this fully finished home is a true gem. WOW what a backyard - mature trees, 2 tiered deck, pond, fire pit - you will get lost out here listening to the birds, lounging on the deck or enjoying an evening by the fire. Step inside the spacious foyer, revealing vaulted ceilings in the living room + formal dining room plus a swanky curved staircase. Upstairs the master bedroom is expansive with a glamorous walk in closet + private ensuite. 3 additional bedrooms + a full bath round out the 2nd floor. The main is highlighted with the open flow of the great room, dinette + updated bright kitchen. Also on the main is a powder room + laundry room with sink, + access to the double attached garage. Downstairs is ready for the family fun + games, enjoy the wet bar, recreation room, TV room plus some storage space. Featuring Central Air, quick access to amenities +major commuter routes.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Brent Anderson
Brokerage: Maxwell Challenge Realty