- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
IMMACULATE WALKOUT BUNGALOW! QUIET STREET ~With no-thru traffic, this upgraded bungalow glows w/ pride of ownership. Step inside your spacious foyer & be greeted w/ beautiful tile flooring & 12 ft VAULTED CEILINGS THROUGHOUT THE GREAT ROOM. Sunny main floor den has huge windows & glass pocket French doors. Upgraded U-shaped kitchen has granite counters, Electrolux gas stove & s/s appliances. OPEN CONCEPT makes entertaining a breeze, large dining space & living room w/ gas fireplace & tons of NATURAL LIGHT. Patio doors leading out to the private, maintenance free upper deck is a perfect place to relax. Master bedroom is a great size, w/ walk in closet. SUNNY, SPA-like ensuite features IN FLOOR HEATING, dual sinks, separate Jacuzzi tub & shower. FULLY FINISHED, WALKOUT BASEMENT boasts massive rec room, with 2 more bedrooms and full bath. French doors lead out to concrete patio w/ another gas hook up.Enjoy the gorgeous landscaping & privacy of this secluded & quiet, yet convenient & accessible location.
Courtesy of Cathy Nguyen
Brokerage: Liv Real Estate