- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Condo fees prepaid for 6 months! LOCATION! Just steps away from the scenic River Valley, Legislature Grounds, LRT station, parks and more! This bright West facing, SPACIOUS 1200 sq ft home with 9 FT ceilings offers a UNIQUE 2 bedr, 2 bath layout you wont find in any of the new developments in downtown Edmonton. There is a BEAUTIFUL open kitchen with LOTS OF CABINET STORAGE overlooking the large living area with NEW flooring, FIRE PLACE, formal dining area, and walk out CARPETED PATIO with natural gas BBQ. 2 LARGE bedrooms, the master bedroom contacting a 6 piece EN-SUITE with HIS AND HER sinks and a RAIN SHOWER head, large bedroom area with lots of NATURAL LIGHT and a sizeable WALK-IN closet, and the second bedroom offering the DUAL Use of either a den or second bedroom. Unique layout perfect for a couple with lots of natural light and open area. Pet friendly:) Must sell!Brochure
Courtesy of Tammy Machado
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network