- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Ready for a new addition to your key ring? Spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath family home with newer kitchen, bathrooms, garden doors, roof, hot water tank etc... Fully finished 3rd level includes bright & sunny family room with gas fireplace, convenient laundry room & remodeled bathroom adds to great use of living space throughout 2048 sqft. Lots of extra room on 4th level for additional rooms and storage space. Prepare to be wowed with the gardeners dream garden located in large backyard with terraced garden area for fruits and vegetables. Fruit trees - apples, cherries, apricot & plum trees as well as red & black currant bushes are a bonus for your family's enjoyment. The large backyard is perfect for family gatherings, entertaining and great BBQ's Exterior roller blinds & overhead deck will keep your home cool & comfortable during hot summers. Residents of this area enjoy close proximity to shopping and all major transportation routes. Ideal home in family friendly Jackson Heights neighbourhood.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rennaye Miller
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris