- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPECTACULAR VIEW! This 2015, AIR CONDITIONED MODERN TWO BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM CONDO IN AMBLESIDE. This West Side Tower located unit overlooking the fabulous park and pond with a water fountain! This south facing condo offers in suite laundry, 2 large bedrooms, 1 full bathroom & 1 4pce ensuite off the master, very open concept with 9 ft ceilings. This unit has beautiful, granite countertops, backsplash, porcelain tiles, dark maple hardwood, 70 sq ft. balcony. All stainless appliances, frt load washer/dryer. Also included with this home is one titled parking stall close to elevator doors and a huge private underground storage cage. This building offers concierge service, security, and huge fitness center, outdoor terrace with waterfall, fireplace and clubhouse. Conveniently located, walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants, Cineplex, all shopping & transit. Terrific access to Anthony Henday MUST BE SEEN!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Curtis Singh
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate