- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HANDYMAN & INVESTOR SPECIAL or FIRST TIME BUYER Looking to Build Sweat Equity? Located on a quiet street in a desirable neighbourhood, this home needs some TLC and finishing touches but has a great layout & huge developed basement. SEPARATE REAR ENTRANCE for future basement suite potential! Check out the open concept oak kitchen with plenty of cabinets & newer stainless appliances & ceramic floors. The main floor features beautiful laminate flooring & an abundance of windows. The 3 bedrooms up are spacious & the 2 in the basement are HUGE. Finishing off the interior of this home are 2 full bathrooms & the fully finished basement family room. The backyard features an oversized single garage, RV parking & tons of room to spare! This is a must see!
Courtesy of Matteo Saccomanno
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate