- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Newly Renovated located in a desirable project in Erindale Place with covered carport & 2nd stall. Renovations include brand new kitchen with backsplash, tile flooring, new laminate flooring, freshly painted custom closets with exclusive shelving & much more. Offering 3 bedrooms and 1-1/2 Baths with a low condo fee of $294.39 this one must be seen to appreciate!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Norm Cholak
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate