- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ACCENT INFILLS continues to BRIDGE COMMUNITIES with the EMILY MURPHY! Nestled in INGLEWOOD backing onto a DOG PARK & BIKE PATHS to DOWNTOWN, this 1,479 sq ft (Builders drawings show 1546 sq ft), 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom 2 Storey is sure to impress. Turn heads with its stunning MODERN curb appeal. The OPEN CONCEPT main floor layout is designed to be BRIGHT and functional. 9ft ceilings & WIRED BRUSHED HICKORY compliments the MODERN WHITE CUSTOM CABINETS. Enjoy your GOURMET KITCHEN with a PATIO DOOR to your REAR DECK. 9ft ceilings continue to the second floor with a clever TECH STATION, LAUNDRY and 16ft VAULTED ceilings in the master bedroom and ensuite. Enjoy the UNIQUE LOCATION and take advantage of TRENDY RESTAURANTS & 124th Street NIGHTLIFE, all within walking distance. Rear DOUBLE GARAGE included and NEW SOUTH FENCE.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jamie Savage
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals