- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Newly painted cozy house with new linoleum, new eaves and downspout. The house have one den room in the main floor and three bedrooms in the basement. The basement is not over 4ft underground. Two French windows on the main floor make the house very bright. Easy access to UofA and downtown. Close to Bonnie Doon Shopping Center and schools.
Courtesy of Dan Ngo
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate