- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BESIDE A LAKE...DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE...STEPS TO BRAND NEW SCHOOL...TOTALLY LANDSCAPED..NO CONDO FEES!. Step into this lovely Coventry town home and be wowed by the modern appeal and layout. The front entrance welcomes you with a flex room to your left, perfect for a home office. Ahead is the chic white kitchen, bright dining space and open living room area. The main floor also boasts a 2 pc bath. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 4 pc bath and convenient closet laundry. The master bedroom features a 4 pc en suite and walk in closet. The basement is unfinished and open to your imagination! Outside is a spacious yard leading to double detached garage and back lane entry! Located in the fantastic family community of Laurel Crossing, close to walking trails, future school and amenities! WELCOME HOME!
Courtesy of Scott Macmillan
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite